;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, April 20, 2014

BBCanada: Sunday Show Viewing Party

Good evening, BB Canada Lovers! Welcome to the Sunday Show Viewing Party on BBDish!

After a long weekend with no live feeds, tonight we'll learn who Neda nominated for instant eviction!  And presumably, since it's "Instant," we'll see who got evicted this weekend too.

Last we saw her, Neda was locked up in the war room with nothing but the HG bobbleheads for company.

Hopefully we'll get some next HoH action on the show tonight too, but if not, like all things, we'll know as soon as the feeds come back! 

Here are the live stream links:

  1. DreamAngel (works fine on firefox and chrome)
  2. Nutters (Do NOT Click On Any Malicious looking Ads!)

I'll see you in the comment section at 9pm Eastern and all throughout the show! ☺♥-C

Live Blog...


Arisa appears to Neda on the screens in the War Room, and gives her 5 minutes to make her nominations.  Neda immediately eliminates Heather, Jon and Adel from the possibles, and chooses between Rachelle, Sabrina and Allison.  Seeing Allison as a huge threat, she nominates her alongside Sabrina.  Allison is the target.

Arisa appears to the HGs on the living room screen.  She tells them that tonight is an Instant Eviction. 

Arisa: From this point on, no one is to speak, unless I call on you. Neda will now make her nominations.

Neda makes her nominations, revealing that Allison is her target.  Allison and Sabrina make their speeches.  As soon as they're done, the voting begins.

  1. Rachelle votes to evict Allison.
  2. Heather votes to evict Allison.
  3. Adel votes to evict Allison.
  4. Jon votes to evict Allison.
By a vote of 4-0, Allison is evicted from the BBCanada House.

And on to the next HoH Competition we go! The comp is called "The Eyes Have It."  There are 5 riddles., each describing an HG.. The 1st HG to get them all right and in chronological order will become HoH.

Adel decides to ignore the riddles and just guess at all the faces.. and he wins. He immediately informs Sabrina and Rachelle that they're going up.  Needless to say, their evicters remorse over Arlie intensifies.

After a little Passover dinner, Adel, Jon, Heather and Neda have a  chat about who to send home.  Neda, Jon and Heather are unified that it should be Rachelle to go, as she's a much bigger threat in endurance comps. Adel would love to be the HoH to evict Sabrina, but as of now, it's not looking good for him.

Adel's nomination speech is very severe, and it leaves the girls in tears.  The end.   Now let's spark up the feeds and see who won the PoV!!

If you're outside of Canada, and you'd like to watch, you'll need a VPN to get around the geo-blocking.  I recommend HideMyAss. 







Permalink







54 Comments:

Blogger Pally said...

Gooooood Evening!

Thanks for the link, looked forward to this show all weekend.

Hope your weekend was wonderful Carolyn *{\O/}*

April 20, 2014 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Hi Carolyn and Dishers!! Did anyone watch TAR? Rachel was cracking me up during the calligraphy task!! So funny!

April 20, 2014 at 5:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

better than instant potatoes.....its instant eviction!

April 20, 2014 at 6:00 PM  
Blogger Good Times said...

Hello Carolyn and Dishers! I hope everyone had a nice weekend. So excited for tonight!

April 20, 2014 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Pally! :) My weekend was so nice!! Thank you! :0) I hope yours was too!

Hi Lee! :) I did! 1st time I've gotten to watch TAR in ages, since there's usually a sporting event pushing it late. Great Ep!

April 20, 2014 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Caro...I have about 3 minutes left. So...shhhh. lol I'll watch the rest during the commercial.

April 20, 2014 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi DavidB! :) Haha! Indeed!

Hi GoodTimes! :) I had a great weekend! Hope you did too!

April 20, 2014 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Lee - oooh :) okie dokie - not a word.

April 20, 2014 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Hi Carolyn and everyone. Looking forward to a drama filled show tonight with you.

April 20, 2014 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Sam! :) Absolutely!!

April 20, 2014 at 6:06 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

oh ladies.. hindsight is 20/20.. shame you didn't get all the messages I was trying to psychically send you.

April 20, 2014 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Uh. Neda. Bitter jury member? What about what you said to Arlie? Guess you didn't think about that then.

April 20, 2014 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger Good Times said...

exciting show so far! yes Carolyn I had a wonderful weekend. Family came in I haven't seen in about 3 years.

April 20, 2014 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Turns out I had a minute left to watch. ;)

April 20, 2014 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

OOOO please don't reveal TAR, it hasn't aired here on the west coast
:/

April 20, 2014 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Not a peep about TAR! :-)

April 20, 2014 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Just poking my head in to say Hello!

I'll definitely be here for Big Brother 16!

Miss everyone, and look forward to catching up with all of you this summer!

April 20, 2014 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Hi Sweet Carolyn and BB family..looking forward to tonight :)

April 20, 2014 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

I don't remember seeing an Instant Eviction before. Has it been done before?

April 20, 2014 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Caro...NEVER would I be a spoiler. ;)

April 20, 2014 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

b9ooooooooooooo

April 20, 2014 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Blueeeee!!! :0)

Hi Kimbaaaa!!! :0)

WoooHooo!! We're getting closer and closer to BB16!

April 20, 2014 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi Dishers,

Finally made it...just in time for vote to eliminate...there goes Allison...:(

Hope everyone is good...

xoxo

Pammmmm

April 20, 2014 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

David - I concur.

Sam - I think BBCanada did it last year too..

Lee :) I know.. I was talking about me. ;)

April 20, 2014 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

I think of Kate Hudson when I watch Allison

April 20, 2014 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Pammmm!! :0) Hope you had a great weekend!


So what did everyone do away from the feeds this weekend?

I went cycling for hours and hours rejoined the gym, went walking on the beach... got together with friends.. saw "Heaven is Real" (VERY Good!!!).. and enjoyed every minute of the weekend!

April 20, 2014 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Pally :) mm.. I have such positive associations with her.. Goldie's baby..

April 20, 2014 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Yay for Adel!

April 20, 2014 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

"So what did everyone do away from the feeds this weekend?"

I worked in the yard. Lots and lots. So good to be out in the fresh air and digging in the dirt!

Spent time with family. Went to a Church for Easter and saw two of my amazing nieces in a special Easter Pageant chorus!

Had an amazing holiday dinner. Ate lots of chocolate (still am eating) and I'm now awaiting the impending sugar coma.

Beautiful weekend.

I'm really looking forward to BB16 this summer and re-connecting with old friends and making new friends!

Take care, peeps!

April 20, 2014 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Well Done Adel that was a tough one for me at least.

April 20, 2014 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger lee said...

I didn't do anything so exciting this weekend. But...next weekend...I'm going on my biannual girls long weekend in Rehoboth. Beach,shopping,movies,restaurants,mah jongg...all my favorite things! ;) Can't wait 'til Thursday. Working half day and leaving. Really need this.

April 20, 2014 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Carolyn. That movie looks so good! I ♥ a tear jerker!!!!! It's on my list for next weekend!

April 20, 2014 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend Carolyn..

Mine was all about family...fun, movies, computer games, movies, Easter eggs, movies, games....fun

April 20, 2014 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger Good Times said...

I watched BB Canada last season and I don't remember a instant eviction

April 20, 2014 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

I Love Goldie!

I planted a new flower garden this weekend, washed my car, took the dog to the dog park a few times and watched a few good movies I had recorded.
Tomorrow is carpet shampooing and prep for my daughters visit from Maui next week. yay!
Wish I had a bike...

April 20, 2014 at 6:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yuk Adel....so gremlins go up, nice Adel, more lies

April 20, 2014 at 6:42 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Blue - nite nite ♥ I'm so happy you popped in!

Lee - That sounds fun! Love a girl's weekend!

April 20, 2014 at 6:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So good to see you Blue...glad you had a good weekend too and with family...that is the best...

Can't wait until BB16...soon be here, time is flying by...

xo
Pammmmm

April 20, 2014 at 6:47 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Sounds like a very good weekend was had by all. :0) Love that!

April 20, 2014 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am going to have to say goodnight to all, still have dishes to do...want to finish before TAR...

Thank you Carolyn for all you do for us...xo

Have a great evening everyone and sweet dreams everyone...

xoxo

Pammm



April 20, 2014 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Awwwww. Passover represent!!

April 20, 2014 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Aww! Nite Nite Pammmm!♥♥

Lee - :) Very nice of them! I tweeted them to please give her a box of Matza - they went 35 steps further. ☺

April 20, 2014 at 6:55 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

Carolyn are you going to reveal the psychic message?
I've got to know now that you've mentioned it, it'll drive me silly!

April 20, 2014 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger Good Times said...

it's nice that BB did that for racelle

April 20, 2014 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Pally :0) I was just telling them all last week to keep Arlie.. It was their only hope. They missed my message. :(

April 20, 2014 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Wow, Adel is very nasty with his nomination ceremony - I don't think that was called for at all.

April 20, 2014 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Nite Nite Carolyn and Co.! See ya Wednesday!

April 20, 2014 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger Good Times said...

Feeds are gonna be good! See you all Wednesday night! Night all!

April 20, 2014 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger Didds said...

There is no way in hell that I will vote for adel to win.

April 20, 2014 at 7:01 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

Ohhh I thought it was for your lady fans lol

Thank you for the lovely hour Carolyn.
See you soon.

Have a fab week everyone*

April 20, 2014 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Man, that was harsh..

Man o man..

Nite Nite everyone!! :0) Thanks so much for coming!!

April 20, 2014 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I knew this would happen if they didn't keep Arlie. Now I feel like the game moves are going to be boring and even more predictable now. I know I dont post much but have been with your site since BB8!

April 20, 2014 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger Pope Chad Jeremy said...

Carolyn - Seems we got a semi-unexpected nomination by neda.......more surprising is Adel's nomination ceremony! Here we go, for what I am sure will be another crazy week on the feeds watching the masterful sabrina orchestrate a new move. Girls got game!!!

April 20, 2014 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Linda Joy Singleton said...

I am so disappointed to lose Alison. She let her heart guide her and trusted the wrong people. I have never liked Adel and he showed his cruel side again tonight. I hope Heather wins.

April 20, 2014 at 7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below