Good evening, BB Canada Lovers! Welcome to the Live Show Viewing Party on BBDish!
After a truly phenomenal week on the live feeds, tonight we get our result, either Adel or Arlie gets sent to jury.. and we get a new HoH!
In the event the HoH comp tonight outlasts the program, I'll update the winner in this post.
Here are the live stream links:
- DreamAngel (works fine on firefox and chrome)
(Do NOT Click On Any Malicious looking Ads!)
I'll see you in the comment section at 9pm Eastern and all throughout the show! ☺♥-C
: Tonight we will announce another Twistos Twist, and it will give Canada more power than ever before.
**Are we a juror?
Votes to Evict:
- Neda votes to evict Arlie
- Heather votes to evict Arlie
- Rachelle votes to evict Arlie
- Sabrina votes to evict Arlie
- Allison votes to evict Arlie
By a vote of 5 to 0
is evicted from the
BBCanada 2 House
Arlie becomes the 1at member of the BBCanada 2 jury.
HoH Comp: Pier 21 - It's a true-false relative to the items that were in the trunk.
1. Shamus Pardee was a carpenter. TRUE - All Correct.
2. 3 purses in the trunk. FALSE - Adel is out.
3. Dori Kalantar's Birthday was May 6 - FALSE - All Correct
4. Arlington Shaban, III had green eyes. TRUE - Heather and Rachelle are out.
5. Adel AlSeri, III had 3 work tools. TRUE - all safe
6. Ingrid Diamond had a mole on her left cheek - all safe
7. Siobhan White had a purple handkerchief. - TRUE - Sabs is out.
8. Gretchen Detchmeyer had a work tool in the trunk - TRUE - both correct.
9. Dori Kalantar was the only person born in the 1800s. TRUE - both correct.
10. Adalina Abbate's ruler went to 24 inches. FALSE - both correct.
Allison and Neda go to tie breaker..
How many acorns were in the backyard during nuts to bat?
Allison guesses 350
248 is the answer.. NEDA is the HoH!
Canada is the 7th jury vote!!
If you're in the U.S. and you'd like to watch the BBCanada live feeds, you'll need a VPN to get around the geo-blocking. We recommend HMA
.. aka.. HideMyAss
Permalink: ♦Share This on facebook